04 February 2013

Dawna Bell Photography

This post is a bit off topic, but I wanted to take a moment to brag about my sister in law, Dawna Bell. She's a wonderful photographer with a real talent for detail and composition. I'm writing now because this weekend she'll be exhibiting at the Portland Yard, Garden and Patio Show, and I wanted to encourage all my Portland-area garden-loving readers to stop by.

Paperbark Maple by Dawna Bell
The garden show runs February 8-10 at the Oregon Convention Center. You can get a coupon for $2 off the admission price here.

In a Mallard's Eye by Dawna Bell
She'll have a range of beautiful prints, note card sets, and photo tiles on display and available for purchase.

Water, Rocks and Leaf by Dawna Bell
I know she's been working hard to get ready for the show, including building a pergola inside her living room, to be disassembled and then reassembled for her booth.

White Dahlia by Dawna Bell
If you go to the Portland Yard, Garden and Patio Show,  be sure to stop by booth #758, Dawna Bell Photography, across the aisle from the showcase gardens, and say 'hi' to Dawna!




4 comments:

  1. Lovely photography! I wish I was in the area and could go. Good luck to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures! I love detail photography like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I were in Portland so I could stop by! Hope she has a good show :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you went OT and shared! Gorgeous work artistically and camera skills!

    ReplyDelete